- 1 Year
- As per company norms
- Remote work
- working as the Business Development Executive to manage acquire new staffing business.
- will be responsible for full end-to-end client sales and account management from sourcing to onboarding the clients after successful staffing agreements.
- will have to manage the whole staffing business starting from the client acquisition to payment collection.
- Prospect for potential clients using various direct methods such as cold calling, face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking, online marketing etc.
- Deliver exceptional service, remain engaged with all clients, and build a professional network that results in further business opportunities
- Responsible for permanent / contract staffing term negotiations, agreements successful on boarding of the client with smooth deliverable to achieve revenue targets.
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annually revenue targets. Also responsible for submissions of daily, weekly monthly sales reports to senior management.